Thursday, September 28th
11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
8201 E. Santa Ana Canyon Rd., Anaheim, CA
In this intensive hands-on class Vanessa will teach the necessary techniques to recreate her popular butterfly designs. She will also touch on one-stroke flowers. You will learn the placement of designs on the face, understanding how to choose the right colors to brighten your designs, and tips on how to be fast and effective.
During the workshop you will work on specific one-strokes and line work, using pratice sheets created and provided by Vanessa. You will paint a variety of butterfly designs, including ones that cover both eyes, one-eye, and the cheek, as well as some one-stroke flowers.
Painting Level Recommended: All Levels
Supplies to Bring
• Students must bring their own face painting kits
• Size brush suggestions: Round no. 2 and 3, 1/2 angle flat brush, 1/2 flat brush, 3/4 flat brush, 3/4 angled flat brush, 1” flat brush
• Small petal sponges
• Various split and rainbow cakes, wax-based black and white (such as DFX, Global, or Fusion) and any other single colors
• You are more than welcome to bring your own practice head or practice board. You can also paint on your arm or face. (However, please note the list of things that will be provided as well)
• Practice sheets of line work and brush strokes created by Vanessa
• Practice board for each student created by Vanessa
Payment/Reserving Your Seat
Please click on the Enroll button and complete the form. Once you’ve submitted the form an e-mail will be sent regarding payment. Payments must be made in full and will be accepted through Venmo, Zelle, or credit card (note there will be a 3.75% service fee for credit card charges).
• If a cancellation request is received via e-mail 61-100 days prior to workshop date, 50% of the workshop fee is forfeited.
• If a cancellation request is received via e-mail 31-60 days prior to workshop date, 75% of the workshop fee is forfeited.
• If a cancellation request is received via e-mail 1-30 days prior to workshop date, 100% of the workshop fee is forfeited.