Wednesday, September 27
11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
8201 E. Santa Ana Canyon Rd., Anaheim, CA
In this hands-on class Vanessa will share tips and tricks on how to use split and rainbow cakes correctly and effectively to create that wow factor in your designs with an emphasis on perfecting your linework skills, placement of designs, and color choices. During the workshop you use specific strokes and linework sheets created and provided by Vanessa. You will paint a variety of popular one-stroke designs during the workshop.
The goal is for you to leave with confidence in the techniques you've learned and go out and paint your own style of fast effective one-stroke designs to blow your clients away!
Painting Level Recommended: All Levels
Supplies to Bring
• Students must bring their own face painting kits
• Size brush suggestions: Round no. 2 and 3, 1/2 angle flat brush, 1/2 flat brush, 3/4 flat brush, 3/4 angled flat brush, 1” flat brush
• Small petal sponges
• Various split and rainbow cakes, wax-based black and white (such as DFX, Global, or Fusion) and any other single colors
• You are more than welcome to bring your own practice head or practice board. You can also paint on your arm or face. (However, please note the list of things that will be provided as well)
• Practice sheets of line work and brush strokes created by Vanessa
• Practice board for each student created by Vanessa
Payment/Reserving Your Seat
Please click on the Enroll button and complete the form. Once you’ve submitted the form an e-mail will be sent regarding payment. Payments must be made in full and will be accepted through Venmo, Zelle, or credit card (note there will be a 3.75% service fee for credit card charges).
• If a cancellation request is received via e-mail 61-100 days prior to workshop date, 50% of the workshop fee is forfeited.
• If a cancellation request is received via e-mail 31-60 days prior to workshop date, 75% of the workshop fee is forfeited.
• If a cancellation request is received via e-mail 1-30 days prior to workshop date, 100% of the workshop fee is forfeited.